MXUnit Unit Testing framework for ColdFusion developers
the latest MXUnit Framework.
- Unzip into webroot
- Test the install: http://myserver/mxunit/index.cfm
- Easy to use
- Eclipse integration
- Method-level testing
- Debug Output
- ANT task
- Test Stub Generator
- Latest Version: 2.1.3 (09/27/2012)
|2. Get the MXUnit Eclipse Plugin
- Download and install Eclipse and the MXUnit Framework
- On the Eclipse menu, select Help > Software Updates > Find and Install. Select Search for New Features to Install. Click New Remote Site. Enter MXUnit Plugin for the Name and http://mxunit.org/update for the URL. Click Finish and follow the instructions.
- Details: Open Eclipse, then read Help > Help Contents > MXUnit: ColdFusion Unit Testing Framework
- System requirements: Eclipse 3.4 or later, running under JDK1.5 or later. Read this for 3.2/3.3 support. YMMV with FlexBuilder standalone.
Looking for Adobe Max, cf.Objective(), CFUnited or other presentations?
Recently many users have asked us which is the best online casino Poland. We recommend all online gambling sites with Rival and Rtg (real time gaming) software.